Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whatever happened to Founder?


Supper nights.



In my ideal world,
I thought this would be the perfect late night comfort food.
I mean, even Chow Yun Fatt loves it.
Or so the papers say.


Go for the long ribs.
$8.
Go ahead.
Indulge yourself a little.


But I'm hardly a fan of pork ribs.
I just wanted soup!


Beancurd sheets :)


Beancurd Puffs


So all these side dishes were good.
Then what was my issue with Founder?

The soup! Oh my. :(
The soup eeez too salty!
Imagine the salt overpowering pepper.
I couldn't even bring myself to ask for a refill.
And why there was a queue for this,
I could not comprehend.


But it'll be a long while before a repeat visit.
If ever.


We needed failproof desserts.


Nutella and Pistachio Waffle.
If you like a heavy vanilla base for your ice creams,
this is where you'll find it.

Keep running.
Just so I can keep eating. :)

No comments: