Wednesday, January 18, 2012

sunday brunch @ choupinette





At $19+ for an English Coq Set, I'm hard pressed to find this expensive. I was initially put off by the review on how pricey this was but hey, this was a set that included both a latte as well as a glass of juice.
The latte was good. Just enough coffee and more than enough milk foam. But oh, a pretty latte art would've been nice?
Hmm. Of course the portions were meagre, it's pretty plain to see.
One of the eggs was just a little bit overdone with non-runny yolks but they were busy and I didn't want to make a fuss.
I've come to realise that brunch isn't really about filling one's tummy up. At least not for me.
Brunch's almost always about the company. Food is secondary on brunch days. :)

And just a random note, I haven't had a proper eggs benedict in Singapore before.
I know, how shocking right.
Soon enough, I shall. :)

No comments: