Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Nuffnang!

A very happy birthday indeed!
To Nuffnang, Asia's first blogging community.
Without you,
my inbox would not be jam packed full of surprises! :)

 These congratulatory emails are pockets of sunshine in my otherwise perpetual worked-to-death state. :D
And no, it is hardly an exaggeration.
I mean,
LOOK!


A Nuffnang-SMRT Circle Line collaboration that gives me a chance to meet up with Brad of Ladyironchef again.
To be part of a blogger's event coincidentally with my brother who signed up (without telling me) and writes at nigeleats.blogspot.com.
In the blogosphere, we're separate individuals with our unique writing styles, tasting palates and opinions.


Nuffnang feeds me well with burgers of every kind at Swiss Butchery, the outing at the Botanic Gardens station. :)


And even gives me have my shot at winning the cutest Churp Churp mascot with the CCL quiz. :)
It isn't always about food.

LOOK AGAIN!


And what have we here at the White Rabbit at Dempsey Hill?


A ladies event. An Olay 360 rejuvenating pampering event for the ladies. And who better to bring along than my mummy! :) This would probably be my first official Nuffnang event mingling with fellow nuffnangers. I'm but only the glitterati status and not a cent to my nuffnang account. :( It is pretty nerve wrecking being out there to meet fellow nuffnangers, if you havent been active in the circle.


But we were warmly welcomed by the girls of Nuffnang. And enjoyed ourselves with the tapas, craft activities, pampering spa treatments onsite. And would you believe? While sampling the Olay products, we were caught on cosmo's cameras and featured in their advertorial for the December issue. My mother's colleague spotted us in the magazine and went out of her way to look for that issue to grab a copy for us as a keepsake.

So for the next five years, please keep feeding me, pampering meorganizing awesome movie giveawaysoverseas NAPBAS and pyjama parties (which I will definitely sign myself up for!). Keep up with the good work thus far with local and overseas blogging community, engaging hearts and minds. That awesome job of fostering ties and of course, bringing blog advertising to greater heights! :)

So of course, I would <3 to be part of this year's 5th birthday bash at none other than, SwissĂ´tel The Stamford- one of Southeast Asia’s tallest hotels. Panoramic views, in a private dining room and a classy dress code. It's definitely going to be a night of good food, company and fun. :D

To many more years of celebrating Nuffnang's birthdays as a proud member!

No comments: