Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ming Ren Restaurant Genting Hotel


Mountain view from Resort Hotel.
I was never one to bother about "the view"
Till I had my first taste of the mountain from the comfort of my room. 
Takes my breath away every morning. :)


So this was where Dad hurried off to with reservations once we checked ourselves in.
Ming Ren at Genting Hotel.


Double boiled herbal soup.
Appetizing.
Very appetizing.


Kung Pao Chicken.
It was a little too sweet for my liking.


Potato pork.
This was just like comfort food at home. 
You need rice for gravy like this.
Lots of rice.


Crunchy prawns on a bed of delightful greens.


Threadfin or ikan kurau.
This was fish with a hearty bite.
Lightly salted gravy with slivers of chinese black mushrooms and minced meat served on the side.
Dad likes the fish simple.
I take the sauce.
All of it. :)


Perfect for a post dinner chill out.
Preferably with a live soccer match.
I missed the simple times with you. :)

No comments: