Sunday, November 11, 2007

this was the last assignment that took the life out of me. 60% and a few months working on it. i'm just glad it's over and done with. :) it was fun. my brother helped. look at the lovely snake! :)




yesterday night we had a cookout. well. cook in. for my 5th granduncle. he's a sailor. he only comes home from time to time. so grandma wanted him to have some good food to eat. so there's glutinous rice from my aunt in law, curry chicken and kong ba pau from my grandma and beehoon from me. :) it was a good dinner. just family. lazing around and talking. well. there was the clean up part that almost broke my back but let's not get into the boring part of it. haha.what desserts are made of. b&js, awfully chocolate cake. just because. and mangoes from thailand. :)

and then there was dinner tonight. i like cooking. but i dont know if i can really afford to cook right now. but i do it anyway. :) what puts a smile on my face. God makes things beautiful. i dont know why you do what you do.



No comments: