Friday, June 27, 2014

Marco's Oyster Bar and Grill

First time having breakfast at a proper dine-in restaurant that isn't serving dim sum.


Being totally unintiated.
I ordered a main of chicken congee.
With a side of smoked salmon,
fried egg and buttered toast.
The chicken congee was weak at best.
And had random chicken parts that were more bone than meat.


Me, 
the happy camper with my breakfast of champions.

On hindsight, 
I should've listened to my girlfriend and gone for their beef steak set which she loves.
At HKD $70,
this was quite the steal for a breakfast set.
That's a palm sized beef steak, two fried eggs, ham, bacon, baked beans and buttered toast.
And an orange juice. :)

Next time you're in the mood for some Western style breakfast,
head on over.
Just opposite the road from BP International Hotel.
And you might just meet my happy girlfriend enjoying her favourite morning set.

Marco's Oyster Bar & Grill
169-189 WooSung Street
Jordan, Hong Kong

No comments: